Sunday, January 25, 2015

Lindy Bop Dresses Styled using Polyvore

Hello Lovelies! 

Lately, I have been creating a lot of ensembles on Polyvore, because well, I love fashion, and it relaxes me. I was doing some creations about a week ago and decided it would be fun to create some outfits to show how I would pair some amazing dresses from Lindy Bop Clothing. I decided I would even take each dress, and make two different looks with it, to give everyone more options, and to show how versatile the dresses are.

Before we get started I just want to go into a little about Lindy Bop. I unfortunately have not purchased from them yet, as I haven't had money in my budget for clothing, but I do have friends that have. I know they offer good customer service, and have beautiful dresses, for a reasonable price. Another great thing about Lindy Bop is that they offer a wide range of sizes. So, this whole piece is pretty much how I would pair the dresses if I had them.
One Dress Two Ways: Lindy Bop Floral Spring Garden Dress

This beautiful floral dress is the 'Ophelia' Vintage 1950's Red White Floral Spring Garden Party Picnic Dress. I paired the dress with both red, and nude accessories, but I went with pieces that were basic, because the dresses floral pattern speaks for the whole ensemble. This dress could be worn anywhere, a picnic, summer party, the options are endless.
One Dress Two Ways: Lindy Bop Black Polka Dot Party Dress

This fun dotted dress is the 'Ophelia' Vintage 1950's Black Polka Dot Party Picnic Dress. This dress is very versatile, as you can see, it can be worn for many occasions. Simply pair this dress with a flats for any daily task, or dress it up with heels for a night out. 
One Dress Two Ways: Lindy Bop 'Audrey' Vintage 1950's Rockabily Checked/Gingham Picnic Party Swing Dress

This gorgeous dress (which is one of my favorites) is the 'Audrey' Vintage 1950's Rockabilly Checked/Gingham Picnic Party Swing Dress. I paired this with two types of red accessories, one more casual, and the other a tad bit dressed up, but you could easily pair this with white accessories too. 
One Dress Two Ways: Lindy Bop Tina Black Flated Party Dress


This beautiful black dress that is after my heart is the Tina' Stunningly Sultry 50's Vintage Inspired Swing Party Dress. I absolutely love plain black dresses as they are so versatile, but for this piece I also paired them with black accessories to please my darker side. I went with a bow theme for both looks, but you could easily pair this dress with pretty much anything. If you are looking for a good starter "retro" dress, I think this would be it. 
One Dress Two Ways: Lindy Bop Ophelia Gold Prom Swing Dress


This lovely gold dress is the Ophelia Gold Prom Swing Dress. This dress is perfect for occasions that require a little dressier ensemble. I paired this dress with a gold sparkly option, and a white lace option.
One Dress Two Ways: 'Audrey' Driving Me Dotty! Iconic Hepburn 50's Inspired Monochrome Swing Jive Dress


 I love polka dots, so here is another dotty dress this one is the 'Audrey' Driving Me Dotty! Iconic Hepburn 50's Inspired Monochrome Swing Jive Dress
One Dress Two Ways: Lindy Bop Lana' Strikingly Chic Black 50's Inspired Dress With Waspie Waist Belt


This basic beautiful black dress (another favorite of mine) is the 'Lana' Strikingly Chic Black 50's Inspired Dress With Waspie Waist Belt, and for each looked I paired the dress with a crinoline also from Lindy Bop. I went with two different popular print looks, gingham and animal print to give the dress a little flair. 
One Dress Two Ways: Lindy Bop Dress


I typically don't wear a lot of shades of purple, but this gorgeous dress is the Audrey' Iconic Hepburn 50's Style Swing/Jive Dress In Deep Damson, and it is fabulous. I paired it with a gold and black themed set of accessories, and a fun floral theme. I absolutely love these dresses, because not only are they pretty, they are flattering to any figure. 

Overall, I chose mostly swing style dresses, but Lindy Bop also has a lovely variety of wiggle dresses, crinolines, kids dresses, and much more, so check out their site! I seriously would LOVE one of everything on their site, it is all so gorgeous. I swear as soon as I can I will be making an order from them, and you should to! 



No comments:

Post a Comment