Sunday, October 21, 2012

Where'd ya go?


Well, lately things have been a little hectic around here between Halloween activities, work, and my motherly duties I haven't been able to work on much, but I did film the video below. The video embedded below is the unveiling of what I received in my October Birchbox , and my Ipsy Bag , and a couple opinions on each products. I will be doing a full written review on here as soon as I receive my Beauty Army Box for the month, as of now it is still in Indiana. So, check out the video, leave any comments or suggestions and keep your eyes open for the full review. :)



I also created another blog called Pin-Uptuous, this blog will be used for all of my weightloss journey posts. I also will be posting all of my recipes on to that blog from here on out, and will be sharing any fashion/beauty tips I have for all the curvy gals out there on that blog. My goal is to be completely honest with everyone, to share all of my thoughts and opinions and experiences, and to hopefully inspire other people. So please check it out. Thank you!
 
-Bri Grim

No comments:

Post a Comment