Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Books on Vintage/Retro Hairstyles and Makeup

Hello Lovelies!
 
I don't know about you, but I am the type of person that likes to have thorough instructions and pictures to help teach me something new. So, I would love to share some links with you for a couple books on vintage, retro hairstyles that may strike your fancy as they have mine.
 
 

 
Vintage Hairstyling happens to be my absolute favorite book out of the bunch. This full color 200 page book shares with its readers precise directions complimeted with great pictures and wonderful tips
Retro-do's is a 76 page book filled with high quality photos and illustrations for vintage hairstyles with a modern twist.
This book focuses on makeup from the 20's to the 60's, and gives you step-by-step instructions on how to achieve glamorous looks inspired by famous women such as Marilyn Monroe and Jean Harlow.

 
 

On another note, I will be beginning the filming for my victory rolls series of tutorials this week, I planned on already having it done, but my lovely boyfriend left my camera charger at a friend's house after using it to film at one of his concerts.
 
-Bri Grim




No comments:

Post a Comment