Sunday, August 4, 2013

August Fashion/Beauty Wish List

Hello Lovelies!

So this weekend is the first weekend in a long time that my kids weren't home, so I have been catching up on cleaning, relaxing, and sleeping until about an hour ago when they got here. I figured as soon as the kids got home they would be super clingy and we would spend time together until bedtime, but all they want to do is sit on the couch, relax, and watch cartoons as they have spent most of the day playing outside. So, here I find myself as I watch old episodes of Dexter's Laboratory on Netflix (Connor's choice.) eyeing goodies on Sephora and Ulta among a few other sites, which lead me to decide to write this post featuring some items for my August Fashion/Beauty Wish List. 

Makeup Products-
Although I have tons of different lipsticks I find myself wanting Urban Decay's Revolution Lipstick especially in the shades of F-Bomb, Venom, and Shame. 
I also really want the whole line of Sugarpill Cosmetics Elektrocute Neon Pigments. I love all of the Sugarpill Products and would gladly take everything, but these pigments are beautifully bright and would be fun to own. 

Nail Products-

I was just randomly searching around Sephora and stumbled across this Chalkboard Manicure Kit and figured this would be perfect for back-to-school time, as my son starts kindergarten this year. The idea of being able to doodle on my nails excites me more than it should. 

I am also in love with Color Club's Halo Hues Polishes, this particular one pictured is called Angel Kiss which is a holographic hue with blue undertones. Although I am not a fan of holographic fashion, I find myself loving holographic nail polishes. 
Hair Products-

Although summer is almost over, especially here in Michigan, I find myself really wanting to just wear my hair in beachy waves, or braided, and although my hair is naturally wavy, I find myself lusting after Bumble and Bumble's Surf Set. Maybe I am just trying to hang onto this last bit of summer? 



Clothing & Accessories- 
I absolutely love everything you can find on Pinup Girl Clothing's website and I find myself really drawn to the Hotrod Honey Dress in Red and White Stripe, which is a new item, and also comes in gold and black. (Pinup Girl Clothing carries clothing in sizes from XS to 4x)  

I also would really love to own the Classic Black Handbag from Hold Fast Handbags. This item will definitely stay on my wish list for a very long time because of it's classic style, and unfortunately because of its price. 


No comments:

Post a Comment