Thursday, November 20, 2014

Aveeno - A Brand I Love

                                                 
An important factor in beauty is skin care and I just wanted to stop a moment and talk about a certain brand that I like to use a lot of, Aveeno.  

I suffer from patches of eczema on my face and arms, and my skin is quite sensitive so when it comes to choosing skin care products I have to be careful, otherwise I could end up having very irritated skin. I also am not the only one in my household with skin concerns, my significant other suffers from psoriasis, so as a family we try to choose products that are good for all of us. 

To start off I want to highlight a product I recently received complimentary from Influenster, Aveeno's Positively Radiant Targeted Tone Corrector. This particular product is suppose to help fade the look of dark spots and uneven tone, as well as moisturize and provide you with a broad spectrum SPF 30. I personally did not see much of a change using this product, but I also don't think this product is particularly right for me as my skin tone is quite even, besides for my tons of freckles. Although I didn't see much tone correcting going on, I did notice that this left my skin quite moisturized, and of course I always need a great product to protect my skin. I honestly can't provide you with a great review, as this product isn't the best choice for me, but I have seen many wonderful reviews from this product, and I love Aveeno, so if this something that you may be intersted in, I would say to give it a chance. 

On a regular basis I do use the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion, the Eczema Therapy Moizturizing Cream, and the Ultra Calming Foaming Cleanser. 

I love Aveeno because they offer great products for pretty much everyone out there. They have products dedicated to people with sensitive skin, such as their skin care line for Eczema, they have a wonderful line of children's and men's products, and they even offer products geared towards protection from the sun. Aveeno also chooses to use natural ingredients such as Oat, Soy, Feverfew, Wheat, Shiitake, Seaweed, Southernwood, and Lotus. A lot of other skin care companies put a lot of focus on preventing aging, while Aveeno seems to focus on just taking good general care of your skin on a daily basis. I fully believe that you can not prevent aging, there is no miracle cure, it is all about taking good care of yourself from the beginning, and if you are not taking good care of yourself, you should definetly begin now. 



#radiantwithaveeno

No comments:

Post a Comment