Sunday, March 4, 2012

And it begins....

Well here goes my first attempt at a blog, this may be a little rough in places but I promise it will get better if you stick with me.
My goal with this first post is to give you a good idea of who I am and where I am going with this. As you can probably tell the name I go by is Bri Grim,above is a picture of me and following this I am going to tell you some important details of my life . I am a twenty one year old mother of two. I have a three year old named Connor and a one year old named Annabelle. My kids have made some huge changes in my life and have helped make me who I am today.

Connor
Belle

On top of being a mother I am a girlfriend to a musician. His name is Aaron, but he goes by Kemical Grim in the music industry. Yes, we have the same last name in our alternate worlds.tehe. Aaron has really brought me to a point in my life where I love myself and I want to show people what I think and what I am made of. Before we go onto me telling you about my interests and what this blog will be about I want to take a minute to promote him. Kemical is a rapper unlike any other rapper I have ever heard of. He is inspired by so many different types of music that I personally think there is no one like him. In the future I will probably tell you more about him, but for now I will leave it at this.
This is the cover of his first album, you can find it on itunes if interested.

Anyways, the point of this blog is to teach people about fashion of all kinds, to talk about my dreams and goals, to inspire people like me and to connect my followers with other people that are known in the vintage fashion and beauty world.


I am inspired by many people. I don't have the time to list everyone but here is a few. First off, Marilyn Monroe, she was a beautiful woman with curves to kill. Secondly, Lisa Freemont Street, over the past couple of months I have grown to love her tutorials and they have inspired me to really rock my style.
Lisa Freemont Street's YouTube Channel


Well, it is dinner time here in real world, so Bri Grim has to say goodbye, I know this first post wasn't much, but it will develop here soon into something bigger, I just want you to understand who I am.


Bye Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment