Monday, March 5, 2012

Product Review: www.pinupgirlclothing.com

Hello, Today I will be reviewing www.pinupgirlclothing.com I am not affiliated with the site I am just a fan of their clothing and so far a very pleased customer.

I ordered the Ginger Dress in Black with White Eyelet Ruffle from Pinup Couture which is currently on sale for $85. I personally think it is a steal considering the quality of the dress. This dress also comes in a beautiful blue color, which was my first choice but was currently out of stock in my size.



I received my package on Friday, along with the dress came some beautiful business cards and a pink and black tote with the logo on it. I immediately tried the dress on and very surprised by the quality of the fabric. The fit was perfect, which I always worry about when ordering online, but I checked myself with their measurement charts and it was spot on.

The site itself also is very impressive, they give you many options to narrow down your search and if you are just browsing you will be entertained with beautiful models, wonderful photography and many different selections. I would love to have one of everything if I could afford it. I normally do not spend much on clothing, especially online but I have had many people recommend this site to me and I am proud to announce that I too will be recommending it to fellow vintage fashion addicts.

Another wonderful detail about this site is that they offer many fashions in a huge range of sizes, from sizes 2 to 4x, they have something for almost every body shape and size. I myself vary in sizes depending on the brand but normally am considered plus size, so finding a site like this has me extremely excited and now I feel like I can really be who I want to be.

I was not able to really enjoy the dress until a couple hours ago when I got dolled up for a mini photo shoot, done by myself and my boyfriend. Seeing myself with my hair all curled and makeup all done and this beautiful dress put a smile on my face, I instantly felt beautiful, sexy and feminine. It is a dress that could go with many different types of shoes and accessories and I will be getting a lot of use out of it when the snow comes off the ground. I think it would look adorable with a little edge added so I would like to pair it with a cropped leather jacket, but it also could go with a cute cardigan. Following this are a few pictures of me in this dress, I have added a little bow to one of the straps. Feel free to email me with any questions and comment below.






No comments:

Post a Comment