Thursday, April 4, 2013

Ulta Haul

Hello Lovelies!

I recently decided to order a couple items from Ulta and just had to share. 
As you can see from this picture there are a couple products I featured in my NYX Cosmetics Haul even though I purchased them from +ULTA Beauty.
To keep my hair a lovely shade of red I have to typically get it touched up every 4-6 weeks depending on how many washes I do and what products I use, because I have to dye so often I try products such as these to help keep my hair healthy. I absolutely love the quality of  the products from Macadamia Hair, but the products are quite expensive so I have been searching for other products that work well to protect, strengthen, and mend my hair. I have used the Hydrating Macadamia Oil twice in the past week and my hair already feels softer, looks shinier, and appears less frizzy.  I also tested the Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil once this week and I am loving the results so far. 
I love to purchase little kits such as this one made by Smashbox that includes some of the best products they offer. I love purchasing these mini's not only because it's cheaper and I get to try products I wouldn't normally buy in deluxe size, but they also work great for makeup bags and travel. I absolutely love the lid primer, it matches perfectly to my skin tone and it helps prolong wear of shadows. I also love the lip enhancing gloss, I like to put just a little bit on top of my nude lipstick. The only product I am not completely in love with is the limitless eye liner, I am not a fan, it's not pigmented enough for me and it doesn't apply smoothly. 
I absolutely love a good pair of fake lashes and both of these pairs are fabulous, and the lash glue included worked quite well. 
SAMPLES!!  I have not tested any of these products before these samples, and my favorite sample of the three was the Smashbox BB Cream. I typically like bareMinerals products but this face wash, moisturizer duo made my skin super greasy and I didn't find the scent pleasant at all. The Loreal BB Cream works decently, but it's not my favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment