Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Perlier Volcanic Thermo Scrub

Hello Lovelies!
 
I know it has been awhile since I have been active, but my life has been all over the place, and I barely have even had time to do much of anything besides work and run around with my children. Oh how nice it would be to not have to work and be able to stay home with my kids, and work on all the projects that I would love to do, but as of right now that is nowhere near achievable for me, so I am working on finding the right balance. I come back today to give you a review of Perlier's Volcanic Thermo Scrub that I received thanks to Ifabbo, although it is a bit late.  
 
You may remember in the past  I have reviewed Perlier's Lemon Sorbet Crackling Ice Body Water thanks to Ifabbo, so I was definitely curious as to how I would like this product, and I was pleasantly surprised.
 
First off I must point off that I absolutely love the color of the Volcanic Thermo Scrub along with the design of the packaging. Does anyone else pay attention to packaging as much as me? I absolutely love scrubs, I have tons of different body and facial scrubs, and I love to use them when I need a pick me up, or when I have a little extra "me" time.
 
Typically scrubs leave my skin feeling soft, smooth, and looking extra glowy, but occasionally I have came across a scrub that has irritated my sensitive skin, so if you do have sensitive skin make sure you are careful. The Volcanic Thermo Scrub left my skin feeling amazing, it worked wonders at scrubbing off any extra dead skin cells. It also has a wonderful ocean breeze like scent that left me feeling very refreshed.
 
Currently I can't seem to find this particular product on Perlier's website, which is terrible, but I did find it on HSN. They also sell a Perlier Volcanic Thermal Spa pack on HSN, which also contains Perlier's Reinvigorating Body Cream, and Revitalizing Foam Bath, which I personally would LOVE to try.
 
Considering both products I have received from Perlier, thanks to Ifabbo, I would absolutely love to try out more products from them, because so far I have been quite impressed.
 
 
@PerlierUSA
#perlieronhsn

No comments:

Post a Comment