Thursday, May 17, 2012

E.L.F Cosmetics Review: Eyes & Brushes






Today I will continuing my review of E.L.F Cosmetics, and I will also be breaking down this post by category. If there are any products you have questions about, even ones I do not have posted here either comment below or email me at briannagrim@gmail.com and I will be sure to get back to you.


Eyeshadows:

 Single Eyeshadow


They offer this in 15 different colors, I myself own the Totally Teal Single Eyeshadow. I absolutely love this color! The eyeshadow is highly pigmented and works well.  

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/eyes/eyeshadow/single_eyeshadow


Eyeliner:

Essential 3-Piece Liquid Liner Set

They offer this in two different color schemes, I own the black/silver/brown collection. I thought this eyeliner was too watery, it didn't leave a fully colored line in the first try, to use it I either had to set it with shadow or go over it many times. It also became flaky after wearing it for a couple hours. I would not recommend this to eyeliner lovers.

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/elf/eyes/eyeliner/3_piece_liquid_eyeliner_set


Brushes:

Single Smudge Brush

I have not used all of the brushes I have acquired from E.L.F but so far I think they are very cheaply made. The end pieces of some are falling off on a couple during the first use. They can work for a starter brush set but I would recommend spending more money to get a better brand of set because the brushes make a huge difference. The smudge brush pictured below is one of my favorite brushes and so far I have had good luck with it staying together.

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/makeup/eyes/eye_brushes



Essential Professional Complete Set of 12 Brushes.

This is a good starter collection but once again I think they are cheaply made and  some fall apart way too quickly. 

The set comes with:

  • Concealer Brush
  • Blush/Bronzer Brush
  • Foundation Brush
  • Blending Eye Brush
  • Smudge Eye Sponge
  • Eye Liner Brush
  • Total Face Brush
  • Defining Eye Brush
  • Eyelash & Brow Wand
  • Lip Defining Brush
  • Brow Comb & Brush
  • Eye Shadow Brush



  • http://www.eyeslipsface.com/elf/sets-and-palettes/kits_brush_sets/e.l.f._professional_complete_set_of_12_brushes






    No comments:

    Post a Comment