Tuesday, May 15, 2012

E.L.F Cosmetics Review: Sets & Palettes







Today I will be reviewing some products from E.L.F Cosmetics, www.eyeslipsface.com , I will be breaking my reviews down by category, because I do have a good sized collection. I am not affiliated with E.L.F Cosmetics in anyway, but they are a cheaper option for makeup. Some products I have purchased from them are absolutely amazing, and others I wouldn't recommend. I will be updating this post every time I purchase a new item from E.L.F. One of the main reasons I have acquired a lot from E.L.F is because they offer so many deals, just sign up and wait and you will be sent details on deals at least once a week.
Sets & Palettes:

144 Piece Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette

I absolutely love this palette! It has a wonderful selection of good quality color.
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/eyes/eyeshadow/144-piece_ultimate_eyeshadow_palette


32 Piece Eyeshadow Palette

They offer this palette in warm and cool colors. I myself own the cool colors palette. I received this palette when E.L.F was running a deal where you purchased $20 worth of product and received a bag with another $20 worth of product for free. I have not used this palette yet, but I do like the selection of colors, I will update this when I try it out.
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/eyes/eyeshadow/32_piece_eyeshadow_palette



141 Piece Master Makeup Collection

I bought this along with the 83 piece essential makeup collection, and the 27 piece mini makeup collection when E.L.F was a running a deal for all three for around $35. I think this could be a great gift for the aspiring makeup artist.

This comes with:




  • 84 Eyeshadow Shades (good selection of various colors)
  • 36 Lip Gloss Shades (not a fan of these types of glosses)
  • 6 Blush Shades
  • 4 Concealer Shades (dislike)
  • 4 Shimmer Cream Shades
  • 4 Bronzer Shades (too dark of bronzers for my skin tone)
  • 1 Face Brush
  • 1 Lip Brush
  • 1 Duo Eyeshadow Applicator

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/sets-and-palettes/palettes/master_makeup_collection


83 Piece Essential Makeup Collection

As I stated above I received this with a deal I could not pass up. This collection would also make a good gift for the makeup lover or aspiring makeup artist.  

This includes:




  • 64 Eyeshadow Shades (good selection of colors)
  • 8 Lip Gloss Shades (once again, I dislike this type of gloss)
  • 4 Blush Shades
  • 4 Bronzer Shades (once again, too dark for me)
  • 1 Lip Brush
  • 1 Eye Brush
  • 1 Face Brush

  • http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/sets-and-palettes/palettes/essential_makeup_collection




    27 Piece Mini Makeup Collection

    So far I have actually used this collection the most out of the three, it is small and easy to store and could easily be used for some travel.

    This includes:




  • 9 Eyeshadow Shades
  • 1 Cream Eyeshadow Shade ( not a fan of the cream shadows)
  • 1 Blush (all around good color for such a small compact)
  • 1 Bronzer
  • 10 Lip Gloss Shades
  • 1 Brow Powder (love)
  • 1 Eye Liner Pencil (personally not a fan of liner pencils, I use liquid)
  • 1 Dual-ended Eyeshadow Applicator
  • 1 Face Brush
  • 1 Small Precision Lip Brush
  • http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/sets-and-palettes/palettes/mini_makeup_collection

    No comments:

    Post a Comment