Wednesday, May 1, 2013

MOTD and Tips for Wearing Makeup in Warmer Weather

Hello Lovelies!
 
Today is an absolutely beautiful warm day, warm enough that I wasn't really feeling doing too much to my hair or wearing much makeup so I created this look.
I don't really have any plans today besides just hanging out with my little ones hence the simple braided pigtails and t-shirt. Here in my apartment in Michigan it is 85 and I am definitely feeling it so I wanted a really light makeup application today.
 
Products Used
Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam in 110
Urban Decay Concealer in CIA
Cover TruBlend Minerals Loose Powder in Translucent Fair
Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk 
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Rehab
Pixi Lid Shadow Pencil in Gilded Mink
Rimmel Pure White Soft Kohl Pencil
MARK Scanda-lash Mascara in Brownout
Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Blush in Sweet Cheeks
Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Sex Pot
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
 
 
Makeup Tips for Warm/Hot Days
*Stay away from thicker/heavier foundations that will make you feel like you are melting. I like to wear either a simple BB Cream if my skin is looking great, or if I need a bit more coverage I go with Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam, it provides the coverage I need with a light and airy feeling.
 
* I ALWAYS wear an eye shadow base to prevent creasing and smudging, even if it is cold outside, but it helps out A LOT when it's warm out especially if you tend to sweat.
 
*If you want a long lasting application in this warm weather I recommend using a setting spray, I like Urban Decay's All Nighter Setting Spray.
 
* I also recommend a hydrating mist to keep your skin feeling refreshed, I love Juice Beauty's Hydrating Mist, you can pop it in the fridge for an extra boost of refreshment.
 
*Either choose products with SPF included or make sure you apply SPF even if you aren't in direct sunlight it can still cause damage.
 
*If you plan on heading near the water on your warm days make sure you grab a waterproof mascara, there is nothing worse than dripping mascara... Except for maybe an embarrassing bikini malfunction...
 
*Pack some Blotting Papers in your bag to help blot away oils without ruining your makeup.
 

1 comment:

  1. Nice post about make up! Thanks for share with us valuable post i like you post really helpful for us and also like your photo you are so gorgoues. Great job

    ReplyDelete