Monday, June 10, 2013

New Sinful Shine Polishes from Sinful Colors (Swatches and Review)

Hello Lovelies!




Now that my fashion week is over I am working on some fun things to share with you guys, but in the meanwhile I stopped at Walgreens a couple days ago and picked up some new polishes I wanted to share with you. I absolutely love Sinful Colors polish, it is cheap, it doesn't chip easily, and it comes in a lot of amazing shades. As I was browsing I came across a display featuring the new Sinful Shine which has gel tech to make the polishes appear glossy (found exclusively at Walgreens) so I decided to pick three of my favorite colors and test them out. I expected them to be amazing and of course they were. I painted my nails on Saturday with the pink shade called All the Rage and it's now Monday and they still look fabulous, no chips and they are nice and shiny. This polish is actually so shiny that when paired with my long nails they actually look kind of unreal, and they definitely look professionally done. The Sinful Shine polishes are a little more expensive then the regular ones but they are definitely worth it. I would love to have one of everything from Sinful Colors.

L to R: All the Rage, At Sea, and Rendezvous

1 comment: