Saturday, July 6, 2013

Strobe Cosmetics Review, and Swatches


Hello Lovelies! 

Yesterday I received some AMAZING samples from Strobe Cosmetics and I was super excited to get some swatches because they look absolutely beautiful in the package. Strobe Cosmetics sent me twelve different shades and I love every single one of them. As you can tell from the names and the shades the shadows are very reminiscent of The Little Mermaid, which makes me even more excited.

Swatches of all the shades prove how beautiful these shadows are, even without primer they look spectacular. Strobe Cosmetics products are 100% handmade, and cruelty-free. These shadows blend splendidly, and are highly pigmented, and I definitely would recommend them.

This is my third look in my ice cream series, and I used Miracle, V.I.P, and Shellbound on the lid.
Check out my Facebook for more looks using Strobe Cosmetics, as well as other looks!
I also happen to be running a monster themed makeup contest on Facebook, so check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment