Friday, July 12, 2013

Current Shoe Obession: Wedges

Hello Lovelies!

I came to the conclusion that it was about time that I did another fashion post, considering the fact that I haven't done anything fashion related since my Summer 2013 Fashion Trend Series, because I have been heavily wrapped up in promoting my Facebook, and doing makeup lately. Even though I haven't posted anything I am always finding myself creating outfits on Polyvore, which is like a giant dress up game for adults, and lately a lot of my outfits have contained wedges, so I decided that I needed to dedicate a post just to them.

To start off here is picture of three pairs of my own wedges from my Instagram. The polka dotted pair are from Payless, plain black pair are from Torrid, and the black strappy pair are from Just Fab.


I absolutely love wedges because not only do they tend to be more comfortable, but they can be worn many different ways. I also think wedges are perfect for all seasons, as there are many different styles of wedges, even wedge boots for winter. Lately wedge sneakers have been trending and are available in almost every shoe store I have came across, although they do not fit my personal style they do look cute paired with the right outfit.

Here are a few examples of my outfits using wedges from my Polyvore.

Untitled #269



Untitled #262



Untitled #274



Coral and Navy for Summer



Untitled #275



No comments:

Post a Comment