Sunday, July 28, 2013

Updates, Upcoming Reviews, and Two Looks!

Hello Lovelies!
 
Well, it's been a crazy time in my little household lately so I haven't had much to post, I have created a couple looks and I will throw some photos of those in this post, but I haven't really been as active as I would like to be and I will tell you why.  
 
About six weeks ago I had to take a personal leave from my job so my little one could have her tonsils and adenoids removed, and tubes put in her ears, because her tonsils were enlarged and she had six ear infections in about two months, on top of that we also found out that she had hearing problems. So, I took 9 days off so she could have the little surgery, which went well, and so she could heal. At the end of that time period I found out that me taking that leave meant I lost my current position as a wireless sales associate, so long story short I have been home for about six weeks now waiting for them to call me with a position, and also fighting to try and get unemployment. \
 
Now you would think I would have tons of free time to dedicate to my blogging and creating looks, but no, being home this much has made me feel cooped up and made me slightly depressed, and overly sleepy. On top of me feeling blah, my children are also home with me, so no more daycare fun, which means crabby kids.
 
Now, enough with all of the craziness I will tell you what I do have coming soon.
 
In the near future I will have a thorough review of HYD for Men skincare products that my boyfriend has been testing for me. I know this will not apply to all of my followers, but if you have a husband, boyfriend, or even just a guy friend who needs a good product recommendation make sure you check it out. I received these products thanks to IFabbo, and although there are tons of people out there reviewing these products, I think I will have a interesting point of view due to the fact that my boyfriend has issues with  psoriasis (extremely dry skin).
 
I also will have a review of the trending ItWorks wraps soon. I have used a couple so far, and I will give you detailed honest results as soon as I am done.
 
Here are a couple looks I have recently created, for more updates check out my Facebook.
 
 I created this look above using:
Nume's Reverse Wand and Titan 3 Wand
NYX Cosmetics Lavender Studio Perfect Primer
NYX Cosmetics Stay Matte but Not Flat Foundation in Ivory
Maybelline Shine-Free Loose Powder in Light
NYX Cosmetics Powder Blush in Angel
NYX Eye Shadow Base in White
BH Cosmetics San Francisco Palette ( Brown Shade )
BH Cosmetics Malibu Palette ( Gold Shade )
Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette ( Half Baked, Chopper, and Verve )
BH Cosmetics Eye Liner in Black
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara in Black
Rimmel White Eye Liner
E.L.F Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in Natural
 
This look is Dr.Nefarious from Ratchet and Clank and I created this fun look for a contest.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment