Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Perlier's Imperial Honey Body Butter


Hello Lovelies! 

Once again I have iFabbo.com to thank for letting me get the chance to sample something new, this time it was Perlier's Imperial Honey Body Butter. If you frequent my blog you may remember that I have had the opportunity to test other products from Perlier in the past such as; Perlier's Volcanic Thermo Scrub, and their Lemon Sorbet Crackling Ice Body Water. Just in case you haven't heard of Perlier before, they are an Italian Bath and Body Company frequently highlighted on HSN, that provide products created by using active ingredients of medicinal plants. 

I received this product just at the perfect time, my skin is lacking moisture due to this extreme cold, and I was in desperate need of a quality lotion. The first time I applied this lotion I had just taken a shower and exfoliated with Perlier's Thermo Scrub, and the body butter felt wonderful on my skin. It's thick and creamy texture absorbs well without a hint of greasiness left behind, and it left my skin soft and smooth. Although I personally did not like the lingering honey scent of the body butter, I would recommend it based on it's moisturizing capabilities. Perlier is a brand I personally believe has some wonderful products so check them out if you are a skin care addict like me. 


#PerlierOnHSN
Perlier on FB
@PerlierUSA

No comments:

Post a Comment